anyway. today is simple which is a good thing because i need some sleep like whoa. (i write the night before.) had an extremely emotionally exhausting night sunday and woke up puffy-eyed monday morning after too little sleep and it kicked my butt all day.
so enough babbling... i need sleep!
Day 21, Tuesday: A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives
i have a little list of my favorites over there on my sidebar spot but here they are too. i keep a list there because i once stumbled upon (completely by accident) what is now one of my favorite blogs and she had a long list of her favorite posts and it was such a fabulous way of getting to know her and seeing her best of.
a little disclaimer.. because this is my 3rd blog, i don't have a huge archive. some of my favorite posts reside on past blogs that i haven't looked at in a long time (they were written in my past life) and i have yet to pull those posts off and transfer them over. someday. for now here are my favorites since the conception of this little bloggity (since january 2012):
- probably my favorite to date on this blog: a source of hope // about why i blog about my divorce occasionally.
- His perfect timing // about trusting in His timing and the timing of meeting M when I did.
- lessons from an empty bank account // a recent post about our financial state and what it has taught me.
- on a coffee table remodel // not a super fantastic post but the post that gets the most pinterest and random google search attention. its a pretty kick-ass coffee table.
- and because i have loved this challenge, my favorite challenge post so far: i do... me. everyday // on what i do outside of work. just a raw post about exactly who i am at the core. for the most part. i'm sure i forgot a few "me" things.